35G upgraded to a 70g rimless!

Craig

Just now, euphylin me said:

No way man! I play too! We need to jam soon, always looking for people to play with

I’m relearning. I was fucking solid after playing from 10-19yr old. When I got home from Iraq my hands didn’t do what my mind demanded and I got frustrated. Sold a mockingbird amrican made neck thru with emg ZW and other custom work and walked away. 

When my grandfather passed I inherited his fender tube double stack and 69? Telecaster. So I’ve picked it up again slowly. 

1 minute ago, NoWaiAma said:

I’m relearning. I was fucking solid after playing from 10-19yr old. When I got home from Iraq my hands didn’t do what my mind demanded and I got frustrated. Sold a mockingbird amrican made neck thru with emg ZW and other custom work and walked away. 

When my grandfather passed I inherited his fender tube double stack and 69? Telecaster. So I’ve picked it up again slowly. 

1st off, thanks for your service! And yea relearning sucks, I took 2 years off and got back into it a few months ago. Is the guitar in the picture a prs se?. Btw sorry to get side tracked @Craig lol, tank is looking good, the "uglies" will go away in a couple months

3 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

1st off, thanks for your service! And yea relearning sucks, I took 2 years off and got back into it a few months ago. Is the guitar in the picture a prs se?. Btw sorry to get side tracked @Craig lol, tank is looking good, the "uglies" will go away in a couple months

Really not even ugly just makes the tank look alive instead of WHITE everything.

10 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

I’m trying to relearn the “correct” way. Theory and scales. I initially learned by ear and my hand placement was horrid. Pictured is an LTD deluxe EC-1000 Piezo.  It’s my first “Les Paul “ style guitar. First was a warlock and I generally prefer the odder styles 

Edited by NoWaiAma

1 minute ago, Flounder said:

the "uglies" are just a step in the evolution of life, that is beautiful, says philosophical me. The other side of me says, WE MUST CLEAN THIS UP NOW!

Ive just been leaving them alone. My urchin is cleaning up the rocks amazingly. Now if someone would just touch that sandbed LOL. As long as that anemone is happy I must be doing something right ;)