Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi fellow reefers! Just a question....what fish would you like to see at your  lfs that you have been looking for? Personally, I feel like the selection of fish in NW isn't the best. It seems like many different stores stock the same fish.

Edited by euphylin me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to see some oddballs with the common stuff. Nearly everyone can fit a goby if some sort, but to have a choice of a really cool one for more money would be nice.  It also seems like people only have a single or couple kind of wrasse. A selection would be nice. Of course my local shop hasn’t had a fish system all sulmmer so seeing any fish is going to be nice!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muttley000 said:

I like to see some oddballs with the common stuff. Nearly everyone can fit a goby if some sort, but to have a choice of a really cool one for more money would be nice.  It also seems like people only have a single or couple kind of wrasse. A selection would be nice. Of course my local shop hasn’t had a fish system all sulmmer so seeing any fish is going to be nice!  

man.....no fish? thats a bummer! the strive to be different is what im all about! I like to have the same feeling as going to my first saltwater store when i walk in to any marine store. I want to see stuff that i dont see all the time. which is the main reason i created this post. its difficult to order oddball fish (normally are more expensive) and then not have any sell. but what i can tell you is that we are getting some stuff tomorrow that you definitely dont see all the time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muttley000 said:

Yea I expect to order a yellow dwarf morray but would like to see maybe a skeletor instead of just snowflakes if that makes sense. Any teaser pics you can give us yet?

i have a few but for some reason, when i go to upload them, they get stuck at about 75% and never finish uploading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Seen the FB post ;) We will be there. 

Ill see you soon then! We received some very beautiful/healthy stuff yesterday that will all be passed through the QT for the reminder of the time before opening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

Ill see you soon then! We received some very beautiful/healthy stuff yesterday that will all be passed through the QT for the reminder of the time before opening

What kind of Wrasses do you have? Ive been looking for one. Could I put one on hold ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craig said:

What kind of Wrasses do you have? Ive been looking for one. Could I put one on hold ?

We have quite a few. I can give you a list of the wrasses we have in stock a few days before it opens. This way you'll know what is really healthy as we do a 2 week QT. But as of right now we have a Green coris wrasse

Mckoskeris flasher

Blue flasher 

And a 6 line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×