Selling my 90 hex

tjh9100

Alright as much as I hate to do this the time has come to let this go to another good home. I am selling my 90 hex complete setup. Everything that comes with it.

Tank and stand again 90 hex

Finnex 1000w heater with controller

Ato system with 5 gallon ato tank and small pump

2 Jebao DC 6000 return pumps

Bubble magus curve 7 skimmer

Crystal cube sump system 20 gallon.

Jebao wavemaker not sure which one it is. 

2 black box LEDs work great.

About 100 to 150lbs of wet rock including many nice shelf pieces 

Single hob overflow and plumbing for return and drain. Used with homemade stockman standpipe was very quite for a hob overflow.

Asking $750 for everything. I'm probably missing some things that will go with it too.

Screenshot_20181010-104327_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181010-103811_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181010-103756_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181010-103633_Chrome.jpg

20181010_103841.jpg

20181010_103838.jpg

I have a 20 long with a cinnamon clown and a coral abnded shrimp with a couple pieces of coral in my bedroom. The Tim has come where I dnt have the time or wont have the funds for a while to keep this going. The wife is pregnant with triplets. I plan on down the road getting a 55 and doing fresh water prolly Dempseys

30 minutes ago, tjh9100 said:

I have a 20 long with a cinnamon clown and a coral abnded shrimp with a couple pieces of coral in my bedroom. The Tim has come where I dnt have the time or wont have the funds for a while to keep this going. The wife is pregnant with triplets. I plan on down the road getting a 55 and doing fresh water prolly Dempseys

Well congrats!  Holy smokes you are going to be a busy man!  Best of luck and GLWS

10 hours ago, Craig said:

Price on a Jebao return pump and the ATO?

130 for one of the jebao return pumps ato and ato 5 gallon holding tank. 145 if you want the wavemaker with it. Then I'll do the sump for 175 it's only about 7 or 8 months old.

25 minutes ago, Craig said:

Dont really need the ATO container too pricey for me lol

I'll let you know kinda wanted to sell stuff together but if I was gonna price it out I would atleast want those to go together cause there is no point in holding onto one and noth the other. 

21 hours ago, Craig said:

Well if you still have the return , wavemaker and ato Thursday I'll most likely get them. 

I sold both the return pumps. I will do the ato with container and wavemaker for 100. 

Edited by tjh9100

So the heater and the two return pumps are sold so total asking done and it's being pieced out. What is left is 

Bubble magus curve 7 -$150

Ato with 5 gallon ato container  - $85

Jebao wavemaker - $15

Trigger systems crystal 18 sump - $135

Would be willing to trade tank and lights for a 55 or 75 with stand hood and lights otherwise I'm just gonna set up freshwater in it.

Tank with stand - $175

Black box led - $100 for both or $ 60 individual

Rock - $ 40 takes all

• Craig locked this topic