2019 BuckeyeReef Expo &. Swap - Perrysburg, Ohio March 17, 2019

crimsonvice

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Show me where you see conflicting times of doors opening up for general admission?

It's 12PM which it has been for Four years now.

The last flyer in the first post says 1230. The one above it says event time of 11-4 and the tentative schedule says general public at noon.

39 minutes ago, FF419 said:

The last flyer in the first post says 1230. The one above it says event time of 11-4 and the tentative schedule says general public at noon.

Guess we are going to have to fire our graphic artist lol. 

3 hours ago, FF419 said:

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Guess we are going to have to fire our graphic artist lol. 

3 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Lol where is that guy?  Larry will still start at 10:30 right?

I am sorry guys! I totally messed this up. I take all fault. I am ready for my 1000 lashings. 

1 hour ago, Fishoutofwater said:

It was cool to experience it for the 1st time. Great to meet everyone in person. Now my planning and work have to go into overdrive. 

Very nice meeting you. You were a huge help. Thank you! Hope you get everything in line and get that tank wet soon. 

Thanks for putting on the event, it gets better every year. Due to work this year I wasn't able to get there until 4 but I was still able to pick up some great sticks!

I know it takes a lot of work to put on an event like this so thanks again guys! Looking forward to the BuckeyeReef August Expo and Frag Swap! (Hint Hint)