2019 BuckeyeReef Expo &. Swap - Perrysburg, Ohio March 17, 2019

crimsonvice

3 minutes ago, Luke Schnabel said:

What time is everyone allowed to come to set up the day before? If my wife can’t get it off then my father in law will be coming with me.

Unfortunately they booked an event during the day and we don’t get the room until around 6pm on Saturday. 

14 hours ago, Luke Schnabel said:

That’s right around the time I was hoping to get there anyways lol. 

Any word yet on the Reef Crystal salt yet. I’m loading up this year! 

The salt will be Fritz this year. They’re coming as a vendor and will be running promotions. 

17 hours ago, Luke Schnabel said:

Well shoot. I had bad results with alk with the fritz salts. 

Would love to get your thoughts in this thread. 

http://www.buckeyereef.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10632-what-salt/page/2/

1 hour ago, zachegg said:

Is there going to be a special buy on salt this year?

On 2/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, Jesse said:

The salt will be Fritz this year. They’re coming as a vendor and will be running promotions. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, nickkohrn said:

Does anyone know if there will be any wrasses available? I’ve been to only one frag swap since I’ve been in the hobby, and I didn’t see fish at it. However, one of the flyers mentions corals and fish.

there is a guy who breeds clowns that is normally at buckeye reef. I wouldnt count on a wrasse being there but who knows! welcome to the forum btw!

14 minutes ago, nickkohrn said:

Does anyone know if there will be any wrasses available? I’ve been to only one frag swap since I’ve been in the hobby, and I didn’t see fish at it. However, one of the flyers mentions corals and fish.

If Labo's Aquatics is there, there will be fish.  Get ahold of him on Facebook and he'll bring you whatever your after.

1 hour ago, nickkohrn said:

Welcome!  Glad you made it here!

I picked up a blue tang and a spotted Mandarin from the swap last year. Labos always has a decent size tank packed with fish that sells out pretty quick. The majority of it is coral vendors though.

2 hours ago, nickkohrn said: