MarineDepot

VIDEO: Multiple Ways to Control Nutrients by Dr. Tim

22 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Hello new guy! Great to see new faces on the videos. It's a nice break from Robert's ugly mug :P

I think you might have me buying a Tunze nano ATO here in the near future. 

The new guy is actually our CEO Wayland whose brother Ken founded Marine Depot!

While Robert is busy with tank builds and having adventures, Wayland will be working on product reviews, how-tos, and a lot of back to basics stuff.

We're starting to view the YouTube channel as just that, a channel. And channels on TV have different shows with different personalities. You might not tune into every episode, but hopefully you'll watch the stuff you like and skip the stuff you do not.

We are looking forward to increasing our output and adding even more MD staffers to the channel in the future, even if is just the occasional cameo!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

2 hours ago, MarineDepot said:

The new guy is actually our CEO Wayland whose brother Ken founded Marine Depot!

While Robert is busy with tank builds and having adventures, Wayland will be working on product reviews, how-tos, and a lot of back to basics stuff.

We're starting to view the YouTube channel as just that, a channel. And channels on TV have different shows with different personalities. You might not tune into every episode, but hopefully you'll watch the stuff you like and skip the stuff you do not.

We are looking forward to increasing our output and adding even more MD staffers to the channel in the future, even if is just the occasional cameo!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Lol that's awesome! I love all the videos and have learned tons from them over the years. I like the idea of new faces, and look forward to the many videos to come. 

45 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Love your guys vids, and I'm subscribed.  One of these calls has to work out in my schedule soon!

I was able to jump in on last week's for a while. It was a nice and I learned a few things about coral feeding. Things that you may not always think about. 

14 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Love your guys vids, and I'm subscribed.  One of these calls has to work out in my schedule soon!

How about Dr. Tim on November 14

13 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Lol that's awesome! I love all the videos and have learned tons from them over the years. I like the idea of new faces, and look forward to the many videos to come. 

I was able to jump in on last week's for a while. It was a nice and I learned a few things about coral feeding. Things that you may not always think about. 

Thank you for joining us! We are getting a lot of requests to turn these into live streams, do you think that's something you'd be interested in, too?

I'm totally cool with it and excited to try but would like to maintain the call-in aspect as well.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

13 minutes ago, MarineDepot said:

Thank you for joining us! We are getting a lot of requests to turn these into live streams, do you think that's something you'd be interested in, too?

I'm totally cool with it and excited to try but would like to maintain the call-in aspect as well.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Yes. No. Maybe so. 

Maybe I'm just getting old (I just turned 31), but I have not jumped on the live stream band wagon. Really the only one I have ever watched was the BRS $20k giveaway. Dispite it being a competitor, I think you can understand why I put it on the calander. 

The phone call seems more personal to me, but I can see why many would want a live stream. Many learn and process better visually, so this would probably benefit the majority. However, this may be more labor intensive on the MD side. You have to coordinate having two individuals meeting and then the video side. Granted there is no post production because it is live, but still a lot to schedule. 

2 hours ago, MarineDepot said:

Jeff @ Marine Depot

I will be trying!  I like the live streams but to be honest during business hours I wouldn’t be able to join. I would watch later if it were possible. 

18 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Uh-oh busted. I didn't realize you were on here too! 

I meant to say, Robert the epitome of chiseled masculinity, aquascaping genius, and YouTube sensation! 

LOL, I totally created an account to give you a hard time.  On the real, thanks for watching and hit me up anytime if you need anything or simply want to talk tank.  

38 minutes ago, Robert @ MD said:

LOL, I totally created an account to give you a hard time.  On the real, thanks for watching and hit me up anytime if you need anything or simply want to talk tank.  

Lol! 

I hit you and Jeff up a while ago about the Aquaticlife hybrid. I'm loving it!