Phytoplankton and rotifers

saltfever

Thank you... no rush. Getting my ducks in a row to start breeding clowns soon. Still have to get the breeding setup done, but wanted to make sure I have a good food supply before I start trying to breed. Till I have babies my corals will love the extra food I'm sure. Just let me know what you want for the starter cultures. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet thank you sir, just let me know. I just got my massive air pump today to run on the phyto, rotifers and breeding tanks. Plan to build two shelves for the tanks and everything else this weekend. Lights for the tanks and phyto should be here Saturday. Getting excited to get this all going. 

Got it split and charged with micro algae grow again. I will try to get my rotifers going in the next several days as soon as I see both bottles are good to go and ready to split again. I think I am going to be driving to Toledo Thursday morning to pick someone up, if so do you want to try to hook up so I can get you some phyto to get that culture going while I am waiting for the rotifers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok they are multiplulying. I don’t have heaters in with them so they are slow but they still clear water if phyto every day and I still go through the motions of harvesting every 2 days for the water change. Definitely good enough to get you going just let me know when you are ready and we will work out something