• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Baby Madalynns 10g Cube

Craig

Sounds like the rocks is fully cured and I assume you will be able to transport wet from someone locally.  I would drip acclimate the rock and shrooms carefully, or better yet match the salinity and ph to the system the rock came from.  Do you have a few days to wait on the clowns?  If so I would feed the rics a few times just to make sure you don't get any spikes.  Then I would say if the rics don't die you are good to go.  If you don't have time to wait on the clowns my opinion is the risk is pretty small and I'd go for it assuming you are getting locally, with a back up plan to move them in an emergency if I had to.  I wish someone would have set me a tank up when I was a baby!

6 hours ago, Craig said:

Awesome. I'll feed the mushrooms and watch the tank for a few days. No rush on fish just don't wanna kill the mushrooms if have the chance not to lol. 

totally forgot to tell you! i had some biomax that ive been running in that tank and i kept it in a bucket of saltwater to keep the bacteria, if you want it you can have it! 

• 3 weeks later...