crimsonvice

Battlecorals 13% off

As most of you know I am a huge Battlecorals fan, and right now Adam has 13% off all his livestock. That includes battle boxes. 

Just use promo code SUPER NORMAL SUPPER SALE at checkout for the discount. Sale is good until 11/27/18, I think. 

I ordered a box today! Will post pics when it shows up. 

Didn't catch the sale, but the wife just bought me a battlebox for xmas yesterday!  she wanted to make sure that I got my present on or before Christmas so told me and ordered it last night.....should arrive tomorrow.   Got the $300 box, opted for 6 frags.  Requested a pc rainbow as that has been a favorite of mine and something with a brighter blue....the rest I left to him.  So ill try and get some pics up tomorrow when I get them.....aaaaaand I happen to have purchased a new polyp lab macro lens for my phone with the gel filters that I will get to play with 

11 minutes ago, cptnspanky said:

Didn't catch the sale, but the wife just bought me a battlebox for xmas yesterday!  she wanted to make sure that I got my present on or before Christmas so told me and ordered it last night.....should arrive tomorrow.   Got the $300 box, opted for 6 frags.  Requested a pc rainbow as that has been a favorite of mine and something with a brighter blue....the rest I left to him.  So ill try and get some pics up tomorrow when I get them.....aaaaaand I happen to have purchased a new polyp lab macro lens for my phone with the gel filters that I will get to play with 

There is a keeper!  Enjoy it