Who got what???

crimsonvice

So there seemed to be some pretty cool deals available the last week from equipment to livestock. What did you get??? Is there anything that you are still eyeballing??? 

...uh-hummmm... pics or it didn't happen...

25 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose this over other regulators? 

There are a few reasons really. I definitely wanted a 2 stage regulator for tank safety and to virtually eliminate end of tank dump. Stainless isn't necessary but it will look the same 20 years from now and no worry of corrosion causing leaks or anything. I've heard nothing but great things about GLA and their quality products. I probably could have saved a little by doing a ton of research and spending a lot of time sourcing parts. But even then I think I could have only matched the quality at best. 

As much as I've tried to leave the hobby for some reason I just can't. And it is rare to be able to buy the last of something that you will need for a reef tank so when I can I normally take advantage to save in the long run and prevent disaster down the road. 

6 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Awesome! Did you get it from their website? It is cheaper than the one BRS recommends, which makes the transition to CO2 a little easier, and seems to have the same features. Your making me reconsider. Lol

It is from their website but is the dual stage which makes it more than the carbon doser unfortunately. 

6 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

I think you would have spent a lot of time for little money. I can’t wait to see how it performs for you. 

Thanks Muttley I can't wait either

On 11/29/2018 at 5:44 AM, Muttley000 said:

Potters is gorgeous!  Any sign of nipping?

Here is a better picture, where you can actually see him. No nipping... Yet. He is super active and swims from one end of the tank and back again non stop. It's actually hard to get a decent picture of him because of how much he is moving. 

IMG_20181202_114605.jpg