MarineDepot

How to Mix Saltwater for Your Aquarium: A Step by Step Tutorial

23 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Nicely done!  Some people must really look for things to complain about in the comments though, sheesh 

38e.jpg

7 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Thanks MD! Always making practical videos. Even if you have been in the hobby forever, having these for reminders is nice too!

Thank you for watching! We've got more back to basics-type videos coming out in the weeks ahead. Stay tuned!

21 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Lol it can be both entertaining and frustrating to read there sometimes. 

You definitely have to develop thick skin. I've tried being on camera myself for Marine Depot and it is not easy. I was a sweaty, nervous mess. lol I will post the single video I appear in below. 

I do read most of the comments we receive. Regardless of who appears on camera—Robert, Kelly, Wayland—some viewer is going to remark on their physical appearance, their mannerisms, how they speak ... it's just par for the course.

Yet ... if nobody were watching, then there would be nobody commenting! It's just the nature of the beast.

I consume just as much social media as the next person, eating popcorn while reading the comments sections ... yet I rarely ever leave a comment myself. Usually someone will comment something along the lines of what I was thinking, so I'll just like their comment.

Anyway, bit of a tangent there. 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

FROM THE ARCHIVES

1 hour ago, crimsonvice said:

I don't know Jeff might have Robert beat in the looks department. 

I'm balder and fatter now. But I'd like to believe I'm funnier and more charismatic! LOL

9 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Lol, not touching that one!

international-symbols-labels-do-not-touc