euphylin me

New arrivals coming!

I like it to be a little bit of a surprise but I'll share a few cool items coming in! Queen angel and blue carribean tangs! I live the blue carribean tangs and it's a shame they are not as well known as other fish! 

5 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

I think it's cool how the blue tangs change from yellow to blue.  Are the ones you got in juveniles?  Sadly I have no room for another tang right now!

Yes they are the ones that change! The ones we ordered are "small" so they will be the yellow with blue outlining and blue around the eyes

huge order coming in tomorrow so ill mention a few things! Quite a few dwarf angels, (including a potters!) also, a sargassum angler, blue linkia stars, a black angler, phantom clowns, binictus clown, an orange toadfish, powder blue tang, powder brown tang, hippo tangs, and a ton of gobies!

The blue tangs look awesome!  There was a really great selection of fish (for all different sized tanks) and coral's there today also.  If my 37 cube was wet I would have picked up a small snowflake also.  If you guys haven't been there check it out!

Jeremy, I'm going to be looking through the Caribbean fish to see if I can find something your source may be able to pick me up!

If you guys QT... my first fish for this tank... planning to start with 3 tangs at once. Man. You got my business ;)

other two. Black. and Convict. Wink wink 

Edited by NoWaiAma

12 minutes ago, NoWaiAma said:

If you guys QT... my first fish for this tank... planning to start with 3 tangs at once. Man. You got my business ;)

other two. Black. and Convict. Wink wink 

Yes! All of our high risk fish get qt for a minimum 2 weeks. Everything gets a prophylactic dip. We are cycling our other qt system so soon everything will be qt for 2 weeks. Let me know what tangs! We have some blue carribean tangs that are awesome! We also have a powder blue and powder brown(wouldn't do both of those together) also have a naso and a blonde naso dsjardini sailfin and a mix of others! We had a convict tang in a few weeks ago! One tang you don't see much that I think are really pretty are ebli tangs

Edited by euphylin me

30 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

A store that will hold and QT your fish is A grade in my book! Wish I was closer. Will stop in one day for sure though. 

Thanks! And we would love to have you stop in! Just let me know before hand. I wouldn't want you to waste a trip if we are in between orders