beginning RO/DI unit

APrince62

ok after many suggestions and even hubby saying I need one  ...this is what ive decided on

Marine Depot KleanWater 4-Stage Advanced RO/DI System - 100 GPD .cost $179.99 this month

any feed back? Hubby is an electronic tech in a factory....should he be able to hook this up easy enough?  Suggest hooking straight into copper water lines? under sink or just use faucet?

Do I turn off and on when I feel I have the water I want or does this have an automatic shut off when water gets to a certain level in your container of choice?

And speaking of that...what is your container of choice  and how do you transfer water from there to tanks?

Told you I would be full of questions

oh PS.....did someone say to mention club for rewards? Just Buckeye Reef?

First post of this thread has the kickback info

your hubby can easily hook up if he is handy, the hard part is the water supply, stay away from valves that pierce the pipe for the supply and you do need access to a drain.  Many use brute garbage cans for containers, but water storage can be more complex if you like.  A float valve can turn it off but I don't recommend because I like to flush the membrane when done making water.