Where do you get stock?

APrince62

14 minutes ago, APrince62 said:

So where is everyone’s favorite place to get fish, rock, coral etc.? If neighborhood store please list city in and if website please list website. 

i see you're located in north canton.there's a store around there called "ocean rift" might be worth looking at as the reviews seem pretty good

Edited by euphylin me

4 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

where are you located?

I believe it was North Canton

20 minutes ago, APrince62 said:

So where is everyone’s favorite place to get fish, rock, coral etc.? If neighborhood store please list city in and if website please list website. 

@Clint526 isn’t this your neck of the woods???

Just now, Muttley000 said:

I talked to someone who was pretty disappointed the last time they went up to Tropicorium. Have you been up lately?

Just was there. Pricing was actually awesome and the livestock looked healthy. They have 2 pairs of Black Storm clowns I want LOL

Just now, APrince62 said:

I have been in my local store...Ocean Rift....a couple times to get info from owner....and to check out their fish. Will probably be getting my live rocks from him. Doesn’t look like many of you buy from online.

me personally (before andy and i began running the store) i would always support a solid lfs before going online. I like to see with my own eyes what i am buying before purchasing.