APrince62

Where do you get stock?

14 minutes ago, APrince62 said:

So where is everyone’s favorite place to get fish, rock, coral etc.? If neighborhood store please list city in and if website please list website. 

i see you're located in north canton.there's a store around there called "ocean rift" might be worth looking at as the reviews seem pretty good

Edited by euphylin me

4 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

where are you located?

I believe it was North Canton

20 minutes ago, APrince62 said:

So where is everyone’s favorite place to get fish, rock, coral etc.? If neighborhood store please list city in and if website please list website. 

@Clint526 isn’t this your neck of the woods???

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Aqua Culture- Toledo

Aquarium Masterminds- Toledo

Tropicorium- Romulus, MI

Salty Critter-  Vermilion, OH

I talked to someone who was pretty disappointed the last time they went up to Tropicorium. Have you been up lately?

Just now, Muttley000 said:

I talked to someone who was pretty disappointed the last time they went up to Tropicorium. Have you been up lately?

Just was there. Pricing was actually awesome and the livestock looked healthy. They have 2 pairs of Black Storm clowns I want LOL

Just now, APrince62 said:

I have been in my local store...Ocean Rift....a couple times to get info from owner....and to check out their fish. Will probably be getting my live rocks from him. Doesn’t look like many of you buy from online.

me personally (before andy and i began running the store) i would always support a solid lfs before going online. I like to see with my own eyes what i am buying before purchasing. 

1 hour ago, euphylin me said:

i wish i could go check out stores i havent been to without looking like i am trying to spy :lol:

You think they don't know what's going on at your place lol.  

I have also never bought fish online, but coral's I have

54 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

You think they don't know what's going on at your place lol.  

I have also never bought fish online, but coral's I have

True! And yes, most stores are really selective about the coral they sell so due to lack of supply people go online for coral

If you ever make it to Columbus you could check out Reef System Coral Farm, Rivers to Reefs and Matt's Corals all on the East side. Then on the west side you have Aquarium Adventures. Might be worth the trip if you are going to hit a few locations.