Muttley000

Tank plans for the new year?

5 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Moving to Northwest Ohio right lol?

Northwest-ish is not off the table. Some of my wifes family lives in Oberlin and I am not opposed, the biggest concern would be work if we made that move. We got back yesterday, and I love the small college town. I dont think I would miss Cincinnati much.  May not be Toledo, but it is definitely closer to everyone. 

29 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Northwest-ish is not off the table. Some of my wifes family lives in Oberlin and I am not opposed, the biggest concern would be work if we made that move. We got back yesterday, and I love the small college town. I dont think I would miss Cincinnati much.  May not be Toledo, but it is definitely closer to everyone. 

You are leaving as I am looking at heading there. Is it me, something I said, I showered... within the last month.

12 minutes ago, Flounder said:

You are leaving as I am looking at heading there. Is it me, something I said, I showered... within the last month.

LOL. I can smell you from here. 

We will see what the next few months bring. In all honesty, we will probably stay in Cincinnati because my current job has potential. However, the thought of small town life and being close to good friends is appealing too. Who knows....