Joe

Ai Prime

This is a thread to share your Ai Prime info. Mounting ideas, current settings, and the place to just show off what your Prime is growing. 

Feel free to share your likes, dislikes or anything about the Prime. 

1 minute ago, NoWaiAma said:

Nothing to compare it to. But I’m loving it. But I only keep zoas shrooms and anemones currently. 

Do you have any setting you like? Do you have a sunrise/set on yours? 

22 hours ago, NoWaiAma said:

Still messing with intensities. This is a pirates with added whites I want to say. The Facebook group has a ton of schedules/programs you can DL

What’s the name of the Facebook page? 

@cptnspanky how bright is the lunar cycle? I always loves when I had Ai Sols the light effects. I like sun rise & sets. As well as lunar. With lunar you get to see all the nocturnal critters come out. 

Honestly im not sure yet....i generally goto bed before any of that since i have to get up for work at 4:30 in the morn.   I dont think it will be too bright though...i have watched the sunrise/sunset feature and it dims so much that you can barely see that its even on before it shuts off.  

When I’ve done lunar and storms. Only times I’ve seen alllllll of the hermits and peppermint shrimp. Also seems to be when the nems go for strolls. Even if returning. I like how it’s not consistent 

3 hours ago, NoWaiAma said:

When I’ve done lunar and storms. Only times I’ve seen alllllll of the hermits and peppermint shrimp. Also seems to be when the nems go for strolls. Even if returning. I like how it’s not consistent 

Thank you. 

My setting as of right now. Everything is @ 60%. 1 hour ramp up starts at 4 and 1 hour ramp down starts at 10. We will see how that goes for awhile 

A5A6E027-6724-441A-BD22-FCAC6881FDC0.jpeg

CB7782FB-2A17-4F1D-A7A6-5C285552E4A1.jpeg

17 minutes ago, NoWaiAma said:

Mindful of the whites. You’ll see quicker algae growth running that high and long of whites. Take a peek at the programs on the fb page 

Thanks for the tip. 

5 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

I would probably turn that off too.  I wonder how hard that is on the drivers?

I think the drivers are pretty resilient.