crimsonvice

2019 Buckeye Reef Raffle

Just now, crimsonvice said:

Trying my man! I've got some other good ones coming! Let's just say it might contain a box that holds water. 

Nice. Looks like I'm going to be losing a house payment in the raffle again like last year. lol

15 minutes ago, NoWaiAma said:

Can one still participate in the raffle if unable to go..

Unfortunately not. You place your tickets in a bucket and then number is called towards the end of the event. Generally there is so much being raffled off, it takes 30+ minutes to get through everything. 

8 hours ago, NoWaiAma said:

Can one still participate in the raffle if unable to go..

Years I have not been able to make it I considered paying someone's kid to be my ticket person.  May be something to consider

On 2/11/2019 at 11:13 AM, crimsonvice said:

Added another!

gh%20logo.jpg

are they still in business? i thought of them first for an overflow i need but can't seem to find them anywhere online

6 hours ago, buk said:

are they still in business? i thought of them first for an overflow i need but can't seem to find them anywhere online

They had sent out a note they were closing if I remember right, but ended up moving to Colorado and setting up shop.  Another casualty of the business environment in California I would guess.

34 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

They had sent out a note they were closing if I remember right, but ended up moving to Colorado and setting up shop.  Another casualty of the business environment in California I would guess.

What's the point if there's no way to get ahold of them to buy anything?