Craig

Ideas on how to promote BR?

1 minute ago, Craig said:

My big way of promoting is talking to people when I go to local fish stores and I tell them to join if they need help/ guidance. Do we have ways to do business cards? Or are there some already? @Jesse

Word of mouth is always good. Like I said the flyer in this thread works wonders. 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, desagon said:

Hey! This is my first time posting on this forum (as you can probably tell by how many posts I've made below my name). I've recently joined R2R as well. @Muttley000 sent me an invite from R2R, and now I'm here. I'm also new to forums altogether and wasn't sure where to post my question. How am I able to contribute to the forum? I don't want to be the guy that asks a bunch of repeated questions.

That’s what makes a forum. Discussion:).  Welcome! Fellow kidnap victim

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Word of mouth is always good. Like I said the flyer in this thread works wonders. 

Im gonna print some out. Going to Lauries tomorrow (Aqua Culture) ill see if she needs a new one!

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

Im gonna print some out. Going to Lauries tomorrow (Aqua Culture) ill see if she needs a new one!

Hitting Gerbers up before I take off Monday if there’s a format you guys have for such things. 

5 minutes ago, NoWaiAma said:

Hitting Gerbers up before I take off Monday if there’s a format you guys have for such things. 

Not really. If you want you can print this out and see if they will hang it. I haven't had time to make it that way. 

1549461420826_Expo 2 - Print.jpg

18 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Not really. If you want you can print this out and see if they will hang it. I haven't had time to make it that way. 

1549461420826_Expo 2 - Print.jpg

Do we have one of these at Aqua Culture?

8 hours ago, Craig said:

My big way of promoting is talking to people when I go to local fish stores and I tell them to join if they need help/ guidance. Do we have ways to do business cards? Or are there some already? @Jesse

This would be a great use of any leftover postcards, but I will say a business card would have saved me writing BuckeyeReef.com on the back of a receipt several dozen times!

I'll make sure Dustin Labo has a fresh flyer next time I'm there!

we used to have business cards with next years date on the back of them. I will look into this again one we get next years venue and date figured out.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, Craig said:

We have some.

On 2/10/2019 at 5:30 PM, Joe said:

We have some.

Bring me some when we meet at the swap ? I’d love to keep them in my wallet and refer some people.