Jesse

What is your favorite Aquarium Fish?

If I could only have 1 fish, only 1, it would be a clown.  Because of that wiggle, and snuggle.  It just makes me smile. Well, that and the clown naughty time cracks us up.

Edited by music

I loved my Maculiceps tang, but it randomly bit the dust a few months ago. He was so much fun to watch and he had an awesome color pattern. Currently my favorite fish has to be my Fowleri Tang. The colors on it transition all day long, but it has blue, green, orange, yellow, white, black. Its just so cool to see the transition throughout the day. 

Maculiceps Tang aka Fred...RIP

Fred.jpg

Valerie the Fowleri (not the best picture in the world)

IMG_20190206_181914.jpg

1 hour ago, euphylin me said:

potter's angels are my favorite. i will most likely get one for the 70g but the fiancee wants a flame.....we shall see:lol:

I saw a nice looking flame at a store you may be familiar with lol

10 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Ma that is such a tough question.  If I could only keep a single fish I think it would be a shrimp goby with his shrimp.  Love watching them work together.

Just got this yesterday, excited to see them find a place to hang out within minutes of introduction.

1 hour ago, Muttley000 said:

I saw a nice looking flame at a store you may be familiar with lol

i know! they send some very healthy flames...i want to say i saw a special on potter's last week so we will see when we do our next order.....that is a tough decision!

Man. I have a few answers here. My goal fish is an Achilles tang, but it will be a long time until I’m ready, so substitute orange shoulder tang. 

Reef safe puffer. One can dream. 

My favorite currently would have to be the long fin mocha clowns.. as much as I disagree with how they came to be..

11 minutes ago, NoWaiAma said:

Man. I have a few answers here. My goal fish is an Achilles tang, but it will be a long time until I’m ready, so substitute orange shoulder tang. 

Reef safe puffer. One can dream. 

My favorite currently would have to be the long fin mocha clowns.. as much as I disagree with how they came to be..

Achilles isn't to far in the future, right? 

9 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Achilles isn't to far in the future, right? 

Tank wise no. But deeper reading paints them as a hard fish to keep happy. Dosing is a ways off for me as is an apex for now. 

Cabinet should be up this weekend and rock is ready. I’ll likely fill and plumb when back in town. Add light skimmer etc as I go. Might as well get it wet though? ;)

1 hour ago, Joe said:

FumanChu Lion is bar far my most favorite fish i have or will ever own. Second would be wart skins. 

I love anglers! We have 2 at the store and I'm looking in grabbing a wartskin....easily in the top 5 for me!

8 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

I love anglers! We have 2 at the store and I'm looking in grabbing a wartskin....easily in the top 5 for me!

I have had a couple over the years. Really cool fish. You wouldn't regret adding to your personal collection.