Jesse

What are the top three things you buy most often for your "hobby?"

Corals

Food

Filtration replacement. I am really digging these super felt pads I got from bulk reef. They are the same micron as filter socks but way less of a hassle! They are reusable too so the $20 goes a long way

Edited by euphylin me

15 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

Corals

Food

Filtration replacement. I am really digging these super felt pads I got from bulk reef. They are the same micron as filter socks but way less of a hassle! They are reusable too so the $20 goes a long way

Link?

Thanks for the link. Looks interesting.Been using this for filter material.

Koral Filters PRO (1.25) Koi Pond Parent - Blue & Dye-Free (12 ft roll, Blue)

I am still buying fish and corals and equipment , that’s my list

1- Water, I could get an RO unit but being in my rookie year it has given me the opportunity to see what comes in to LFS and build relationship with LFS. Being a repeat customer helps in anything you do.

2- food, I have about 7 different foods that get rotated for a balanced meal. My fish love me. Wife always jokes about how much attention I get from fish.

3- livestock, I am pretty happy now so this will change

On 2/10/2019 at 11:43 AM, euphylin me said:

Corals

Food

I use Pinky Filter you get a lot for your money, but I just replace it and throw away the old pad -> https://www.pinkyfilters.com/products/copy-of-pinky-aquarium-filters?variant=39829278734