Shout Out to Your Local Fish Store

crimsonvice

Buckeye Reef wanted to give special thanks to all of the local fish stores that are helping in advertising the expo coming up in March. If you have not seen any of these stores, please make an effort to support them. We appreciate all they do for the reefing community. 

Aquarium Artisans
8005 Plainfield Rd #11, Cincinnati, OH 45236

Aquarium Masterminds
4120 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43623

Aquarium World
5601 W Alexis Rd, Sylvania, OH 43560

Aqua Culture
5153 Suder Ave, Toledo, OH 43611

Coral Reef
742 W Boundary St, Perrysburg, OH 43558

Discover Aquatics Shop
419 Licking Pike, Newport, KY 41071

Labo's Aquatics
106 N Main St, Bryan, OH 43506

Matt's Corals
265 Lincoln Cir B, Gahanna, OH 43230

Reef Systems
8459 Peter Hoover Rd, New Albany, OH 43054

Rivers to Reefs
1362 Cherry Bottom Rd, Gahanna, OH 43230

Salty Critter
4809 Liberty Ave, Vermilion, OH 44089

Tony's Pet Shop
1378 N Shoop Ave, Wauseon, OH 43567

unnamed.jpg

Make sure you stop by and say hi. @Muttley000will be the old guy fondling all the Apex stuff at the Neptune booth, @Jessewill be the bouncer at the door,@bukwill be the raffle king, @Joewill be trying to over compensate for his tiny tank, and I will be manning the raffle and a table somehow. Haven't quite figure that one out yet. 

1 minute ago, crimsonvice said:

Make sure you stop by and say hi. @Muttley000will be the old guy fondling all the Apex stuff at the Neptune booth, @Jessewill be the bouncer at the door,@bukwill be the raffle king, @Joewill be trying to over compensate for his tiny tank, and I will be manning the raffle and a table somehow. Haven't quite figure that one out yet. 

I just about spit everywhere reading this. Sounds like one heck of a sitcom to me. I'd watch

3 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Lol, that about sums me up, maybe drooling in Jason Fox's tanks a little too!

4 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

It’s not the size of the tank that matters.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...