THE EXPO!

I’ve reserved most of the pieces I “Plan” on buying. I will undoubtedly find something else I can’t resist, but the raffle interests me as much as anything. I really look forward to seeing people more than anything as I spend so much time on this site I feel like my friends are here for the most part and this is my chance to see them! 

4 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

I’ve reserved most of the pieces I “Plan” on buying. I will undoubtedly find something else I can’t resist, but the raffle interests me as much as anything. I really look forward to seeing people more than anything as I spend so much time on this site I feel like my friends are here for the most part and this is my chance to see them! 

awesome! i cant wait to see everyone as well!

6 hours ago, euphylin me said:

What are you looking for at this year's expo? the new vendors, certain corals, prices, whatever catches your eye?

I know im looking for some cool zoas and a good deal on some frogspawn! Im also interested in seeing how some popular vendors run their set up!

I'm looking to sell you all my zoas! Lol

Maybe find an interesting tabling sps. 

3 minutes ago, Keithw283 said:

I really like the look of the acan corals. I've also heard that they are pretty hardy and would probably be a good first addition to my tank

yea they are not very difficult. they do grow fairly slow. maybe tries those and some softies? if you do xenia, keep it on its own rock. i like toadstools, green star polyps, and zoanthids.