What's on your reservation list for the swap this weekend?

wwc twizzlers, vampires in drag colony, woodstock hippies colony, radioactive green palys, jack frost paly, scrambled eggs zoas

ill more than likely pick up a few extras while i'm there but these are on my list so far!

26 minutes ago, APrince62 said:

PS.....do I have to do anything special for anything on my reservation list...or do I just take care of it at expo?....sorry never done this

nice! and nope, when you get to the swap look at ur reservations and go find the people you reserved stuff from

14 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

I think you are trying to suck our raffle ticket money out of us to increase your odds lol

There you go - it's going to a good cause.. you might even be able to write it off next year as a charitable contribution ;) And 20% off!!

Edited by Dr.Fraggenstien

2 hours ago, euphylin me said:

What's on your reservation list for the swap this weekend?

wwc twizzlers, vampires in drag colony, woodstock hippies colony, radioactive green palys, jack frost paly, scrambled eggs zoas

ill more than likely pick up a few extras while i'm there but these are on my list so far!

Hallucination, white zombie, pink diamond, sticks sticks and more sticks.  Got a bunch of awesome stuff lined up.

5 hours ago, APrince62 said:

PS.....do I have to do anything special for anything on my reservation list...or do I just take care of it at expo?....sorry never done this

Being a cooler, and maybe a heat pack. You can message everyone on RT, it is always fun trying to play where is Waldo in real life.

I’ve got a blue and red Acro,  miyagi tort, Cali blue tort, cornbreads the thing Acro, purple and green Monti spongodes, red dragon Acro, pc rainbow, fruit loops, Green Bay packers, jokers, scrambled eggs, rastas, cinnamon grande, green and orange clove polyps and an empty wallet!

12 hours ago, KMHREEFER said:

I’ve got a blue and red Acro,  miyagi tort, Cali blue tort, cornbreads the thing Acro, purple and green Monti spongodes, red dragon Acro, pc rainbow, fruit loops, Green Bay packers, jokers, scrambled eggs, rastas, cinnamon grande, green and orange clove polyps and an empty wallet!

sounds awesome! i am waiting for sps until i upgrade my lights

I upgraded from t5s which did ok for me to SB reeflights and sps seem to like them so trying to add a bunch of sps frags and let them do their thing till it’s time to start fragging.  Going to attemp to get zoas growing on the back glass and overflow for a unique background.  We’ll see how well that works.

15 minutes ago, KMHREEFER said:

I upgraded from t5s which did ok for me to SB reeflights and sps seem to like them so trying to add a bunch of sps frags and let them do their thing till it’s time to start fragging.  Going to attemp to get zoas growing on the back glass and overflow for a unique background.  We’ll see how well that works.

sb reeflights are pretty good. i was going to go with those or the ocean revive lights next... right now i have the apollo reef solar blast leds they were like 500 when they first came out but that was when leds were starting to make an impact.looking for something new

Edited by euphylin me

2 hours ago, euphylin me said:

sb reeflights are pretty good. i was going to go with those or the ocean revive lights next... right now i have the apollo reef solar blast leds they were like 500 when they first came out but that was when leds were starting to make an impact.looking for something new

I really like the Ocean Revives. I have never used the SB lights though, so I cannot compare. 

33 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

I really like the Ocean Revives. I have never used the SB lights though, so I cannot compare. 

i have seen/heard alot of people like the ocean revives so i am thinking those are going to be the ones i grab next

1 hour ago, euphylin me said:

@Jesse theres a black widow nem on reeftrader for you for only $550. also some kraktoa zoas for $1,500. just in case you are interested

James must have posted.