• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Breaking down 135 gallon

chiefs11

The time has come. I am getting out of the hobby. Between work, kids, and vacation and other hobbies I just don't have time. I am kinda tired of taking care of it.  I have everything u will need and some. Backups, and ALOT of extras. I will put up a list asap.  I will post pics when I can but my phone says insure site so won't download any.  Would like to sell coral and fish separate but will sell everything  if the price is right. I am right down the street from the frag swap coming up, so stop by and pick up some coral. Would like to sell tank and everything else together. You won't have to buy anything cause I have it all.  My loss your gain.  

Hey, I'm always sad to hear of people getting out of the hobby, but would be interested in hearing details about the setup. If you come up with a price with and without livestock and give the details, you could possibly have a taker. I'm on the search for a larger tank. 

Sorry guys for the delay, I have interest in the whole system or just equipment from someone. Waiting for response from him. Hopefully today. If he decides to do just tank and equipment or everything or maybe nothing at all. I will go down the message list as received in order and start giving prices to who asked on coral and fish. Thanks for looking.

• Jesse locked this topic