Jsoulli

Large neon green carpet anemone for trade

Gauging interest in trade possibly open to sell. I have had this carpet for a little over 6 years. Recently moved to ohio and down graded from a 300 gallon system to a 60. The carpet is just to big for this tank and the route I want to go. I would be looking to trade for bubble tips. Gerber currently has these for $199 (mines bigger and much more vibrant) which is high, but I would want to trade for a fair value. I would consider multiple bta but willing to negotiate pending size and coloration. Carpet is 12in in diameter and must bigger at times (after feedings). Can provide more pictures if needed. Looks amazing under blues. 

20180717_170206.jpg

20180717_170137.jpg

Just now, Muttley000 said:

worth the drive, and if you list that nem on reef trader I'm sure you could sell it or trade it!

Looks good but I'd hate to travel that far with the nem and trade it for a nem sight unseen. I use to wholesale and sell coral and I've seen how nems do after a whole day of frag swaps lol. 

5 minutes ago, Jsoulli said:

Looks good but I'd hate to travel that far with the nem and trade it for a nem sight unseen. I use to wholesale and sell coral and I've seen how nems do after a whole day of frag swaps lol. 

Understand!  We have quite a few members around you. GLWS! And feel free to dig right in around here