New reefer here.

Pjkli

Hi everyone, I'm Aaron.

Mechanical engineer from the Tipp City area. First salt tank after years of fresh water. Tank is a few weeks old and going very well for all the anxiousness I've had about it. 32g LED Biocube. Have a few softies (zoa's) and just decided to grab a small piece of Duncan. Have a few snails, a porcelain crab and a Molly (who will need to be rehomed soon as I didn't actually need it but was scared to not try a cheap cycle friend) so far with plans on a mated clown pair, sand sifting goby and eventually a Mandarin. Also building an automated phyto/copepod farm as well.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to making some local friends!

Just now, Muttley000 said:

Welcome!  Would be great to see some pictures. Don’t be shy about posting, we are a friendly bunch so dig right in!

I tried to upload a few pictures and it wasn't happy about that. So I put some on my imgur account and tried to link them and it also angered the forum gods.

Lol [mention=1]Jesse[/mention] was working on something this morning related to that
I have already been introduced to Jesse outside of the forum. I couldn't get my email confirmation. Had to message through Instagram.
Seems like the latest upgrade has come with it's fair share of headaches to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Pjkli said:

I have already been introduced to Jesse outside of the forum. I couldn't get my email confirmation. Had to message through Instagram.
Seems like the latest upgrade has come with it's fair share of headaches to say the least.

That was me :891552755_32(17):. Jesse is to old for Instagram... 

Welcome! Glad you could finally make it. We have a lot of fresh water converts here. Any questions don't be afraid to ask! 

Probably late notice, but can you make the swap tomorrow? 

17 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Welcome! Glad you could finally make it. We have a lot of fresh water converts here. Any questions don't be afraid to ask! 

Wait if Jesse is old that would make me a fossil lol

I don't think I can make the swap at this time which is a real bummer. I'll have to catch the next one.