Old School Swap

Harleybronco

Smaller scale, less vendors, no big raffle, no entry fee. Its called an "old school" swap because it's pretty basic, just a bunch of hobbyists getting together to buy/sell/trade their corals. That being said, it sounds like there will be some raffles/give aways sponsored by buckeye reef and our host Changing Tide Aquatics.

Can someone post a link to where all this info is? All I see is 5 registered users signed up for this on fragswapper and nothing else...

I'm a little new to fragswapper, sorry....

Plus I'm a two hour drive away and I wanna make sure it's worth the effort. I don't have anything to trade, just looking to buy. Zoas, chalice, favia, yumas, rics, etc.

Thanks

As of yet the only listings on fragswapper are a few of mine, and as you mention, very limited registered attendees. We weren't planning on using fragswapper for this event and only just created it on there for some possible additional exposure, but rest assured there will be a fair amount of hardcore fragers in attendance with a varity of low to high end pieces. Stay tuned on here for posts of stuff that will be available at the swap as well as an update on our expected attendance.

Win this 6 head softball size hammer coral just for showing up at the old school swap. This coral is being given away by Buckeye Reef and you can check it out at Changing Tide Aquatics.

$85 value.

All you have to do is show up.

post-1-0-29862700-1431891136_thumb.jpg

Hello all - starting a listing of corals that I should have at the old school swap in a couple of weeks.  Will try to add pics and prices as well, but for now just names.  Feel free to send a pm if anything strikes your fancy and I will make sure to hold a piece back for you.

SPS

TCN Yellow Tort

ORA Red Planet

ORA Green Birdsnest

Bloody Mary Monti

Tricolor Palawanensis (aka Shades of Fall, aka Slow Burn, aka Nautispiral Monti)

Starburst Monti

Green Lantern Monti

Green Monti Cap

Orange Monti Cap

Orange Digi

Tubb's Montipora Stellata

Purple Sylo

LPS

WWC Hobgoblin Leptoseris

WWC Incredible Hulk Leptoseris

Jason Fox Jack o Lantern Leptoseris

Softies

Baby Jawbreaker Mushroom (I have 1, pencil eraser size)

Whirling Purple "Sponge"

And potentially more to come.  I haven't decided if I'm fragging zoas for this yet, but I have probably 20+ different named varieties.