New here!

xtremeclownfish

Hello All ..Ladies and Gentlemen

Hope all is good spirit here and enjoying this great hobby! My name is Johnny new here but not in the hobby, I would say on and off about 15 years. Yep I love clownfish, and I have all kinds ..LOL

Semi retired military, sales, and in the IT industry. At 58 years I'm currently a stay home Mr. mom. While the young wife works for the State of Florida. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all and look forward sharing and learning this great adventure the sea world.

Here's a pick of the latest tank. I just started adding fish and a few corals a week ago. Every couple of weeks I will be adding more corals, and fish. No big hurry, I know for sure this tank will be mix reef a little of everything. Actually all my tanks are all mix reef.post-1301-144501812336.jpgpost-1301-14450181474.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Acrylic custom tank, stand, canopy, return pump, custom sump w/ filter sock and LED only $300 and a couple of rocks with a bucket of sand oh a a tile starfish. Best of all delivered. I met the person on Craigslist about 20 minutes away need computer work having issue. I saw this tank in the living room with another New 125 gallon half moon gorgeous. I ask her about the the 75 gallon since she took all the livestock out. She said she was going to sell the tank, that it cost her $800 there was no skimmer because she did not used a skimmer. The saltwater was from the ocean! I'll told her I'll take it off her hand for $300 and her and husband offer to deliver for free since I did not have a truck. All I needed was a skimmer, which I found for $60 which I traded for a few X-men comics i had collecting dust. The live rock I got from a friend who I met second when I moved to Florida he gave me all the liverock that I currently have in the tank. Covered in coralline for $60 plus gave me a 20lb bag of fugji pink live sand. I bought a 40lbs to give me 4" deep sand. The rest I will open a new thread to post updates about the tank. Just wanted to say there are great deals out there, and meeting nice people there are benefits in this hobby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk