Muttley000

Muttley000's 90 gallon on a Multi Tank System

7 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Thanks Joe.  Now I just need to get the wavs on it and I'll be ready to go!

Have to let us know how you like them. I am back and forth on wanting them on a future build. 

A few additions to the tank. A half dozen nerites, a yellow tang, a convict tang (how long do you guys think I have before he outgrows the 4’ tank) and a cool purple rimmed orange plate coral. I had read up and new I was taking a risk on the two tangs together. After talking with Dustin about the fact I was adding them together at the same time I decided to try it. They swim side by side all over the tank right now. Her are a few pics 

A91C4BB7-F35E-4086-B39D-6CA0A243B41B.jpeg

C29EC52D-CB38-4EE5-A92F-12626607F143.jpeg

B591AA73-0671-4181-B0A3-EA645FE8D35C.jpeg

5 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Cool cool cool. I say you have quite some time before they out grow it. 

Quite some time like a year or two?  I’ll need to decide if I need to find a 6 or 8 foot tank, or if I have time to build a plywood tank I ultimately want. 

9 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

A few additions to the tank. A half dozen nerites, a yellow tang, a convict tang (how long do you guys think I have before he outgrows the 4’ tank) and a cool purple rimmed orange plate coral. I had read up and new I was taking a risk on the two tangs together. After talking with Dustin about the fact I was adding them together at the same time I decided to try it. They swim side by side all over the tank right now. Her are a few pics 

A91C4BB7-F35E-4086-B39D-6CA0A243B41B.jpeg

C29EC52D-CB38-4EE5-A92F-12626607F143.jpeg

B591AA73-0671-4181-B0A3-EA645FE8D35C.jpeg

My yellow and sailfin which were both like 2-3" when I got them are best buds. I'm starting to think maybe they ganged up and killed the powder brown that was bigger though because they are a little too smart. lol

24 minutes ago, Clint526 said:

My yellow and sailfin which were both like 2-3" when I got them are best buds. I'm starting to think maybe they ganged up and killed the powder brown that was bigger though because they are a little too smart. lol

How fast did they put inches on? 

Lost the convict tang. He was eating like a champ, literally out working the yellow tang for the dried seaweed I was giving them every day. Last night I came home to him swimming in circles and this morning he was gone. I know losses are part of the game but I’m pretty bummed out about it. I did add a frag if Kedds Reds that I will try to get a decent picture of