Jesse

Lazy's Frag House Coral Grow Out Challenge 2015 (Entry thread)

Count me in.  I live in Delaware, OH.  What is the easiest way to get the frag?

I live in Columbus so it wouldn't be bad for me to get it to you if you like.  Just let me know!  (Unless of course you're going to the November meeting, in which case get it yourself!  :P )

I will take one...My Zoas are literally on 'Roids

Someone will have to mail it to me...I will pay for shipping if need be.

I hope all club supporters that want to participate are able to. This clubs members are so accommodating, I wouldn't be surprised if a relay could occur to get it pretty close to you. If nothing else I can ship. The smallest styro box and heat pack costs 7$ + 10$-20$ to ship it depending on location. PM me your address to see what we can figure out

Hoffdaddy and I want too... we will be supporting members next week, when does this start? I wont have appropriate lights till after Christmas. I only have stock LEDs that came with the tank. How often do u guys do this? Seems like a lot of fun things here! I love it! 

Hoffdaddy and I want too... we will be supporting members next week, when does this start? I wont have appropriate lights till after Christmas. I only have stock LEDs that came with the tank. How often do u guys do this? Seems like a lot of fun things here! I love it!

I wouldn't do it without the proper lighting and system. This is our first grow out contest but won't be the last. We would love to have you as supporters.

Would anyone from/near Columbus that is going to the meeting be willing to pick up my frag for me? I'm willing to donate a little gas money :)

Dingoinde, Galvinjtime?

Would anyone from/near Columbus that is going to the meeting be willing to pick up my frag for me? I'm willing to donate a little gas money :)

I'll get it for you, no problem!

Dingoinde, Galvinjtime?

Thanks for letting me know Jesse as I saw your post in my email updates!

You can pick your frags up at anytime. Don't forget I will have all the frags not picked up at the meeting. If you plan on picking it up directly from Brian let him know.

I will post the official thread soon on starting it.