Classroom aquarium

teacherreefer

Just had parent teacher conferences and several parents mentioned that their kids love it and have conversations about it all the time! Going to have the environmental science class teach 6th grade about it after Thanksgiving

Thanks for all your help Jesse, dr. Martinsnyder, rott and buckeye reef

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

It has been a while since I updated this... Going from one to three kids kind of sucked the wind out for a while.  Our twin son Lincoln has had no setbacks with his heart and continues to progress with his therapy so we're happy.  

Anyhow, I thought I'd post some pictures to show the progress.  @rott, @Dmartinsnyder83, @Jesse THANK YOU SO MUCH for help getting this rolling!!! I had the 5th grade elementary classes come in last week for their biome studies in science and they were ecstatic!  I hope you guys see some of the stuff you helped me out with in here somewhere.  

I am going to put everything in the dark this weekend though as I have not been able to clean up some patches of cyano...  Any suggestion are appreciated.

Pictures coming shortly...

8 hours ago, teacherreefer said:

And yes, they seem to grow coral nicely! We really can't thank you enough!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No need for a thanks, glad I could help out. Don't buy any pucks I have a lot laying around the house that you can have. Shoot me a text next time you are in the area.