teacherreefer

Classroom aquarium

Absolutely will, I really need to get to your place again anyhow, I want to buy a frag of your awesome torch soon!  I feel a lot better about keeping coral now that everything has been alive (and mostly) thriving for over a year now.  The environmental science kids really are intrigued by all the life that is in the aquarium!

Thank you again, I won't stop saying it.  Yours and all the other buckeye reef members help with this is greatly appreciated.  Even those that helped with suggestions when I had a question were very helpful.  

Sorry@Muttley000, I've been wrapped up in science fair, science Olympiad, and the other stuff that goes with 3 kids under 4 lol. Here are some updated pics. Wanted to wait to post new pics. Things are growing well and the last time I took any was weeks ago.
Taking over the schools science club has occupied a LOT of my time since November

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! They love it! It is a constant battle to keep them away from it, they just want to sit and watch (can't Blame them, ha)! We've also invited the elementary kids into the room to learn about coral reefs and diversity, they LOVE it!

On April 12, 2018 at 10:35 AM, teacherreefer said:

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!
finally they moved in!8d60b928a8e67356f9dc3030f255f501.jpg

That is super cool!  Is that the anemone I gave you? 

That is super cool!  Is that the anemone I gave you? 
Sure is!, there are actually 2 there, they split shortly after we swapped! The other one is about 8-10 inches across!