Tony's Pet Shop - Wauseon

Muttley000

Stopped by for the first time in quite a while. The new owner is still fixing the building up and moving things around. The salt tanks looked better than they ever have, and there were several corals for sale. I would have taken a hammer off of him but I wasn't headed home for several hours and it's too cold. I will stop by again soon! I took a few pics, left club and expo info with him, and will stop back in to see him soon! If you get to town stop and see them, lots of fresh water and other pet stuff too!

post-157-0-83437200-1452457159_thumb.jpepost-157-0-19370700-1452457221_thumb.jpepost-157-0-00325600-1452457243_thumb.jpepost-157-0-42343100-1452457267_thumb.jpe

• 3 months later...

Stopped in again today for roses reds to feed my wife's frog.  Saltwater section was better than last time.  This store has become a ought to stop if passing through for sure,. Owners son was working and said they have a frag tank in the works and are expanding the number of salt displays.  They had a nice sized orange shoulder in there along with several other things. He told me they had a nice batch of yellows the week before.  Left with a small lawnmower blenny.  He is in the QT, I'll get a pick when he allows it!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, music said:

is this place still around?

It is.  I haven't been in for a couple months.  Often not a lot of fish, but the few they have are usually nice.  The owners are a husband and wife, he is the K9 guy for the sherries office.  He is the deputy that was shot a couple years ago, really nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, Muttley000 said:

It is.  I haven't been in for a couple months.  Often not a lot of fish, but the few they have are usually nice.  The owners are a husband and wife, he is the K9 guy for the sherries office.  He is the deputy that was shot a couple years ago, really nice guy.

thank you so much.  I am going to have to visit there this weekend.