Hello

Muttley000

Been around most of the local forums at some point in the past, so probably have run into most of you! Been working on a multitank system for 2 years, finally getting close to getting it wet. I have a 29 that is a few years old, a 65 that is 2 or 3 now, a 17 hex with a pair of clowns that spawns regularly and a 5 gallon with my shrimp and goby pair all running now.

I don't think that any of my family with the Bowers name is closer to you than Spencerville. Oddly enough there is quite a few within 5 miles of me I'm not related to! I get to drive to Anna a few times a year as the company I work for installs robots in the engine plant there

My grandparents were Kucks.

Attorney John Poppe ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Muttley000 !!! I remember talking to you on ReefCentral. I just found this forum couple weeks back and this looks like a great following which is something NW Ohio needs. See ya around.

Very nice place indeed! I've only been around a few weeks too, but this group makes me feel right at home. Nice to talking to people that are close too!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't believe almost 10 months have gone by since I joined already. Since starting this thread the multi tank system is up and has 3 tanks attached, and a few coral additions but only 1 fish so far. Hopefully at this time next year there will be more tanks on it and the 3 that are wet now will be growing!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...