Lfs. Stores near cleveland airport?

I'm taking someone to the airport tomorrow and figured I might as well make it worth it so I need help with any reef stores near there. I've found only a few online. Figured some would be able to lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How close? RMS is the only one I can think of that is really close, hut I wouldn't say it's worth going There are probably 5-6 stores worth going to that are all like 30-45 mins away.

I just somewhere to go to kill like 3 hours so throw some names up that you would recommend!

I would recommend Salty Critter, Reef Oasis, Triton Marine, Blue Fish, Aquatica, And Aquatic Technology. Aquatic tech and Aquatica are probably my least favorite out of the ones listed, but they are only about 10 mins away from one another so it's also a packaged deal for me. They are the two largest. Aquatica has freshwater and the largest dry good assortment. Salty Critter is great. They are the closest to me so i visit them the most. Triton quarantines all of their fish. They currently have a Gem tang and tricolor tang for sale. They have a 500 display loaded with rare fish. If rare fish are your thing it's worth the trip. Reef Oasis is a very nice store with fair pricing. They are always adding to the store. They have several nice display tanks. Every time I go they have different assortment. A good chunk of high end coral. Blue fish has the nicest display tank out of all of these stores(as far as coral goes. Triton 500 doesn't have much coral) . I have only been there a handful of time, but others swear by them.

@wspangler01 Great list!!

@Coleman2014

I know most of them, and agree on the ones I've been to.

Aquatica and BlueFish are also both closed Monday.

BlueFish and Salty Critter are definitely worth a trip back if you can. Haven't been to Triton (sounds like I need to go!!!), or Reef Oasis. 

RMS and Aquatic Tech are both open Monday.

Thank you I ended up finding 3 that will be open tomorrow so hopinformation to make it to all 3 and then sometime make a trip for the others!