New build 90 Hex

tjh9100

23 minutes ago, tjh9100 said:

Had to make more saltwater immediately after I got off of work so just adding more water now and I think I still need to make more and ran out of salt

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bummer.  @Dmartinsnyder83 Stocked up last week, maybe he could sell you some if nothing is still open?

Well everything is in the new tank. I will get pics when my light kicks in. So far total loss 2 corals and 1 Fish. NO CLUE where the fish went. Orange striped cardinal a 8 head gorilla nipple zoanthid and a I can't remeber the name tort or something sps.

Everything seems to be doing good. Eventually I am going to change some things. For example I would still like to get the main part of the sump under the stand and my ato. This means having a separate tank for refugium and doing some fun plumbing. Also I am going to need to upgrade my return pump due to the added height this return line has compared to the old tank. About an additional foot and a half. My pump does seem to be keeping up but I probably lost about 100 gallons an hour circulation. Currently due to time constraints I have taken a couple ceiling tiles out and have one of my black box leds hanging over the tank. It seems sufficient but I also would like to build a hexagon hood and utilize both of my lights. Having lost a fish and a coral or two I absolutely have to replace them with something. Overall though for being a quick build I am very happy with the way the tank looks and how everything seems to be doing after having my other tank break.

Just got back in town and everything is running smoothly. Nothing is dead and only two corals got knocked over while I was gone. Looks like everything seems pretty content with there locations on the tank also and doing OK under just one light.