So my initial analysis is the SPS have had the most immediate reaction when the Korallin Amino Acids are added. That being said, it was also the most concentrated formula and the most expensive. The 100ml bottle was $59.99 but only requires 1 drop per 25 gallons each day.

The Sicce Hyperkoral was the most expensive relative to the dosing recommendation (1 drop per gallon!! 100ml for $34.99). I have not given this product the true test yet, because I am not inclined to count out 160 drops. Given I am searching for the best return on my investment based upon the corals reaction I will give it a go this week. The instructions also specific to add this product at night, so it might be more difficult to determine the true immediate results.

All that being said, I will say these products seem to both out perform AcroPower which I have used for some time.This is by no means a controlled experiment so take that advice with a grain of salt ;) I will likely continue to use all three methods for some time. 

The squirt bottle that came with the BRS Reef Chili has been awesome. I mix the Reef Chili with coral frenzy, and reef roads, and feed the corals after the amino acids are added and the polyps are fully extended. We'll see if there are dramatic differences over the next 4 weeks or so. I took base line photos of almost all the corals for comparison.

5 hours ago, chiefs11 said:

Cool looking fish (wrasses), what makes them expert? 

My best guess on this one would be like many other difficult species in their adaptation to aquarium diets.

I have noticed that this pair have been mostly uninterested in the foods I have been offering. Instead they spend all day picking off pods and other small critters in the rock work, much like a Mandarin.