My first 120

Nanoreef13

21 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

@Nanoreef13 I hate sending people to other forums, but I haven't researched myself yet.  There are a lot of threads on the Neptune support forums about how to hook different cameras to the apex.  You want to have the video on your fusion right.

Correct. I want to be able to pull it up anywhere anytime.

@Muttley000 the dct 12000 from jabeo are not to bad. Then do have a very quiet turbine sound to them when they are cranked all the way up. I think the only reason I can hear them is because they are twice the size and power of my previous pumps. I am very happy with them though. I like that I can control the flow on them without dropping 500 on a ecotech. All new parts have been added and are running! 

IMG_2312.JPG

So I totally made a rookie mistake. I hooked up my auto top off with my Kalk in it and it has been working beautifully! That being said I forgot to lower my ml on my dosing pump for my calcium. I checked my levels last night and my calcium was at 549!!!! Well to say the least I did a water change and lowered my dosing pump! Haha lesson learned. No negative effects on the tank either. Here are the rest of my levels. I've been playing around trying to get my levels the best possible. Should I let my phosphate come up a little? I use a Hanna checker and it is literally 0.00 (see picture). 

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2353.JPG

IMG_2357.PNG

Edited by Nanoreef13

2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Well when did you do that. May just need some time to come up. Or you could feed a little heavier for a while and see if it maintains once it gets there

I put new GFO in in about two weeks ago. And I feed Misys shrimp once every other day and see weed once every other day on opposite days.I put new GFO in in about two weeks ago. And I feed Misys shrimp once every other day and see weed once every other day on opposite days. I'll try to feed a little bit heavier.