ReefCritterAquatics

Reef Critter Aquatics "Your Tang or Corals On Us" Drawing

****IT'S OFFICIAL**** Reef Critter Aquatics is nearing its grand opening in Findlay, OH! What better way to celebrate this than to give some beautiful fish or corals away to our patient fans and customers!!

Here is how to enter the free drawing.
1) Like our Facebook page and follow us / https://www.facebook.com/ReefCritterAqautics/
2) Share this post
3) Comment with a picture of your tank to this post
AND THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE ENTERED. Drawing will be done through Facebook live on 4/21/2017 at 5:00pm, so set your calendar and watch to see if you're a winner!

****Contest rules**** All participants must complete all three steps to be eligible, verification of these steps will be taken before names are entered into drawing. Only one entry per person. 1) Grand Prize is a medium purple tang or full zoa colony or your choice, 198.00 dollar value. 2) Second prize is a medium Desjardini Sailfin Tang or a two to three headed Bi coral Hammer Coral frag, 75.00 dollar value. 3) Third prize is a medium Yellow Tang or Zoa frag of RCA's choosing, 40.00 dollar value. All prizes must be collected within one week of the drawing (4/28/17) at Reef Critter Aquatics in Findlay, OH. RCA has the right to deny prizes (fish) if a tank suitable for tangs is not shown in comments to this post.

RCA Prize FB Post.jpg

Hey guys, I'm sorry. I know the rules are a little confusing due to me copying them from the Facebook post. But share your tank pics on the original Facebook post on our facebook page, (link provided above) also follow the page, like the page, and don't forget to share the FB post to your FB wall to be eligible for the drawing.

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Use your wifes page.

I'll try to talk her into it lol

3 minutes ago, ReefCritterAquatics said:

Muttley, I'm sorry man. Stay tuned we are going to be doing some more stuff in the future and I will make sure you are able to be a part of it.

Not your fault I'm old and behind the times lol.  You being active on the forum is better than any prize or giveaway to me!

4 minutes ago, ReefCritterAquatics said:

Muttley, I'm sorry man. Stay tuned we are going to be doing some more stuff in the future and I will make sure you are able to be a part of it.

Don't feel bad. @Muttley000, and @Harleybronco win everything.