Jesse

Evolve2 LED Aquarium Kit - 2 gallon GIVEAWAY! Enter to win!

109 posts in this topic

Evolve2 LED Aquarium Kit - 2 Gallon

This contest is very simple. Post a tip, advice, and or suggestion in this thread on keeping small aquariums.

Example: Daily water changes should be performed to keep levels in check.

Multiple entries will be allowed.

Contest will run thru 04/23/2017. 

$50 value

33676_400wh.jpg

The Aqueon Evolve LED Aquarium Kit provides the consumer with all the essentials to start off the hobby right. The Evolve kits are made using fired acrylic construction giving the aquarium a beautiful, seamless design. Featuring integrated QuietFlow Power Filter, Wet/Dry biological filtration, LED adjustable lighting with both daylight and moonlight, and Aquarium Set-Up and Care Guide. All filtration and cords are concealed behind the back overflow wall. 

• Easy, quick setup
  • Fully integrated filtration
  • Advanced precision LED light

http://www.aqueonproducts.com/products/evolve-led-aquarium-kit.htm

Also watch out for stinging corals in such a small space. Ie: a torch may not be the best idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure to check salinity regularly. Easy for it to build up quickly in such a small tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pair of mated clowns and a small anemone would look great in this tank 

Edited by Outlaw

Small tanks easily overflow when adding new rock or putting your hands in...always remove a little bit of water before adding new rock....trust me, i found out the hard way..lol

Gt79reefer likes this

Small amount if evaporation will change salinity level quickly in small tanks, auto top off highly recommend

Magic eraser will clean the curved corners of the tank better than any mag float/scraper (who has room for one of those in a tank this size anyway?)

And I imagine you need to be a little more thoughtful about which corals you put in - a small tank like that may not have a big range of light levels like a 20" deep tank would.