Post your Computer Specs.

Jesse

9 hours ago, wastern said:

Wow... this thing is 6 years old, and the new ones aren't that much better/different... Apple needs to get their house in order. I also have a 2013 MacBook Pro sitting around here somewhere.

Time for an upgrade.

On 4/13/2017 at 7:18 AM, Jesse said:

Time for an upgrade.

To what? The last Mac Mini release was in 2014, almost 1,000 days ago, and it's a minor upgrade from what I have at best. The iMac was in 2015, and the Mac Pro was in 2013. They need to get their act together. To buy anything but the MacBook Pro right now seems like a mistake. It's just buying 1-4 year old technology at new prices.

Apple makes good stuff, but if they aren't doing yearly releases, like they did most of the time under Jobs, they need to fix their pricing model. I'd rather they just keep their products up to date.

7 hours ago, wastern said:

To what? The last Mac Mini release was in 2014, almost 1,000 days ago, and it's a minor upgrade from what I have at best. The iMac was in 2015, and the Mac Pro was in 2013. They need to get their act together. To buy anything but the MacBook Pro right now seems like a mistake. It's just buying 1-4 year old technology at new prices.

Apple makes good stuff, but if they aren't doing yearly releases, like they did most of the time under Jobs, they need to fix their pricing model. I'd rather they just keep their products up to date.

Yeah I don't like the direction they're heading either but that is another topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 8 core bulldozer rig

16g ram

Gtx 1070 

512 ssd.  O.s.     2Tb med is

Water cooled

Future plans getting another 1070 to run Sli "Sli support was released for some titles I play"   or sell my 1070 and buy a 1080 ti.  Single gpu over multi gpu wins