crimsonvice

Visiting Rivers to Reefs

Stopped by today, and was very impressed! Very clean tanks and lots of coral which was competitivly priced. I was blown out of the water with the variety of fish they had, even though I thought the prices were a tad bit expensive. The 30% off sale on livestock helped for sure! Sad thing is, my wife wouldn't let me buy anything. I knew I should have left her home...

Pics of the outing.

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

21 hours ago, Birdman said:

Wow that's a haul 

It's not that bad :)  People drive here from Cincy, Cleveland, Parkersburg, Huntington WV, and Pittsburgh all the time. Its a nice drive.

Besides, all the livestock is 30% off this week. Instant Ocean 200 gal boxes are $30, and Reef Crystals buckets are $40. If you're going to check us out, this week is as good a time as any,

It's not that bad   People drive here from Cincy, Cleveland, Parkersburg, Huntington WV, and Pittsburgh all the time. Its a nice drive.
Besides, all the livestock is 30% off this week. Instant Ocean 200 gal boxes are $30, and Reef Crystals buckets are $40. If you're going to check us out, this week is as good a time as any,

Does the sale go through the weekend or end friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, RiversToReefs said:

He is a Flying Gurnard. Similar to a Sea Robin or a Flying Fish, but stays a fair bit smaller than either of those. Super cool fish.

Wow, that is cool. Mind posting or PMing the price?

46 minutes ago, RiversToReefs said:

He was $69. Someone picked him up a couple hours ago though.

Thank you, and a fair price.  I didn't realize they get up to 14" and need a minimum 180 gallon tank.  Unfortunately I don't have anything that size yet.  Looking like at least another year before the 750 gallon plywood tank is built.