Hello everyone!

Hello! I'm a college student in Oxford who spends way more time thinking about my reefs than my studies. My parents have had mixed reefs throughout my childhood, so I have a lot of experience taking care of their tanks. When I left home, I started a 20L tank that is still up

83ef0986b2bd7e0e79bbfaa1eac79a69.jpg

Early last year a guy I met on Reddit was going into the peace core, so he sold me his nuvo 10 AIO. Unfortunately, after the move it started leaking, so I moved everything to a 10g standard and added sand (previously a bare bottom) and added some coral.

4185af04af0594adf207332b5a7fea2d.jpg

I just moved into an apartment at the beginning of this summer, and I have a 55 reef with sump started. I plan on combining the livestock from 10 and 20 gallon tanks into this one. It's my pride and joy, so I'll post this tank in a build thread!

It's great to be a part of this community thanks for having me!

22 minutes ago, AspiringLobophyllia said:

Hello! I'm a college student in Oxford who spends way more time thinking about my reefs than my studies. My parents have had mixed reefs throughout my childhood, so I have a lot of experience taking care of their tanks. When I left home, I started a 20L tank that is still up

83ef0986b2bd7e0e79bbfaa1eac79a69.jpg

Early last year a guy I met on Reddit was going into the peace core, so he sold me his nuvo 10 AIO. Unfortunately, after the move it started leaking, so I moved everything to a 10g standard and added sand (previously a bare bottom) and added some coral.

4185af04af0594adf207332b5a7fea2d.jpg

I just moved into an apartment at the beginning of this summer, and I have a 55 reef with sump started. I plan on combining the livestock from 10 and 20 gallon tanks into this one. It's my pride and joy, so I'll post this tank in a build thread!

It's great to be a part of this community thanks for having me!

Welcome!  Looking forward to the build thread!