Birdman

Eshopps 3rd Gen Refugium w/ATO built In

23 posts in this topic

Sales update: Own this refugium and Jaebo pump in other listing for 130$  this is a steal!!!!! Don't pass this up 

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

Edited by Birdman
Sales drop

Wish I didn't have my filtration built into the back wall. I want to sump the tank so bad don't know how I would with my lagoon tank. 

Easy. Remove it and install this fantastic filtration system. One of the best of the market. Don't miss out for 100$. That's 200 less than what I paid 3 weeks ago. Still have receipts for lifetime warranty. 

System is stocked and would be an insane amount of work. Looking to start another nano here soon that will be drilled. If you still have thus by the time i get it setup i will red buy this. Sump will be bigger than the tank. LOL

Lol. It would filter that pretty amazing. It's good for 200 gallons. Ill even shine it up real pretty for you. Let me know when you do. If you do. It wouldn't fit under my 38. I made a cabinet with doors to house it. It added decoration to the room. And housed my refugium in it. 

Edited by Birdman

6 hours ago, Craig said:

System is stocked and would be an insane amount of work. Looking to start another nano here soon that will be drilled. If you still have thus by the time i get it setup i will red buy this. Sump will be bigger than the tank. LOL

You could always buy the sump first (I'll work for 5% commission Larry lol)

I would buy it but buying a DOS next week and need to buy my additives so thats my tank allowance for the month., :t107016:

2 hours ago, mchute85 said:

I am very interested, where are you located?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He is in Florence Ky

3 hours ago, mchute85 said:

I am very interested, where are you located?

Florence. For faster response. Text the number provided above n

[mention=545]mchute85[/mention] thought you was very intrested 

I was until I double checked the measurements under my tank and realized that your sump won't fit. I will be using it for a 92 corner tank setup that I will eventually be setting up.

Final sale offer:

you cannown own the refugium and the Jaebo pump in my other listing for 130$. This is a flat out steal. Don't pass this up. 

If you ever come up closer to me I would buy it but the 150 m kills this sweet deal, and I don't even need it lol

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, cheap reefer said:

How much do you think to have it shipped to 44314...the 4 1/2 drive is a bit much

Pm me your number

Edited by Birdman

21 hours ago, cheap reefer said:

How much do you think to have it shipped to 44314...the 4 1/2 drive is a bit much

Your total shipped is 123$