Eshopps 3rd Gen Refugium w/ATO built In

Easy. Remove it and install this fantastic filtration system. One of the best of the market. Don't miss out for 100$. That's 200 less than what I paid 3 weeks ago. Still have receipts for lifetime warranty. 

System is stocked and would be an insane amount of work. Looking to start another nano here soon that will be drilled. If you still have thus by the time i get it setup i will red buy this. Sump will be bigger than the tank. LOL

Lol. It would filter that pretty amazing. It's good for 200 gallons. Ill even shine it up real pretty for you. Let me know when you do. If you do. It wouldn't fit under my 38. I made a cabinet with doors to house it. It added decoration to the room. And housed my refugium in it. 

Edited by Birdman

6 hours ago, Craig said:

System is stocked and would be an insane amount of work. Looking to start another nano here soon that will be drilled. If you still have thus by the time i get it setup i will red buy this. Sump will be bigger than the tank. LOL

You could always buy the sump first (I'll work for 5% commission Larry lol)

[mention=545]mchute85[/mention] thought you was very intrested 

I was until I double checked the measurements under my tank and realized that your sump won't fit. I will be using it for a 92 corner tank setup that I will eventually be setting up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Craig locked this topic