crimsonvice

Marine Depot / BuckeyeReef Kickbacks

Just now, NBurg said:

Good to know.  I will probably be using this a lot in the next year or so when I upgrade. 

Yeah, we are in the process of recieving our first kickback now. We have made over $100 just from purchases in the last few months. 

For the last three months members of the club have generated $170 in kickbacks from Marine Depot. To help give back to the club and its members, we have decided to use the funds to purchase coral and use them in the Don't Break the Chain thread. BuckeyeReef Supporters can take advantage of this thread here. Each coral purchased will be given its own thread, and once it has grown enough to frag, frags will be distributed for free on a first come first serve basis. 

We were able to purchase two separate frag packs! One pack was from World Wide Corals and will consist of five zoa frags, and the other was from Live Aquaria and consists of five SPS frags. 10 new frags will be added to the DBTC thread and will be available shortly to supporting members. Rules for DBTC can be viewed here.

Just as a side note, a portion of the WWC order will be going to the Red Cross to help with hurricane relief efforts. So we are just giving all around. :D 

Here they are! Hopefully when I get home from work tonight, they will be opened up a but more.

5 WWC zoas (on left side of frag rock) and 5 SPS frags from Live Aquaria. The third one in from the left is an ORA Yellow tip stag. I sprung for that out of my own pocket, but will include it in the DBTC as well.

I will get better pictures when I get home tonight and create threads for each.

84E5839B-E70E-4126-84E6-6227124B0476.thumb.jpeg.9d1818c112b28e7c82a81e236c566436.jpeg

I have to tell you MD, keeps me coming back and again and again. I just placed an order online with 5-7 day shipping. After being spoiled on Amazon's 2 day shipping, who wants to wait 5-7 days for their stuff??? So I said what the heck, I will spend the $5 and upgrade my shipping to 1-5 day shipping. After doing an online chat with Omar, not only did they upgrade my shipping, they upgraded it at no cost to me! This may be small, but this is what keeps me going back to shop at MD.

21 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

I have to tell you MD, keeps me coming back and again and again. I just placed an order online with 5-7 day shipping. After being spoiled on Amazon's 2 day shipping, who wants to wait 5-7 days for their stuff??? So I said what the heck, I will spend the $5 and upgrade my shipping to 1-5 day shipping. After doing an online chat with Omar, not only did they upgrade my shipping, they upgraded it at no cost to me! This may be small, but this is what keeps me going back to shop at MD.

Great to hear!