crimsonvice

Marine Depot / BuckeyeReef Kickbacks

I so wish they sold the Pentair UV. I need to buy a $400 unit, was hoping to be able to have some kicked back to the club. I'm a bit gun shy on the AquaUV units...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, RockyProndoa said:

I so wish they sold the Pentair UV. I need to buy a $400 unit, was hoping to be able to have some kicked back to the club. I'm a bit gun shy on the AquaUV units...

@MarineDepot likes to hear what people want. Not saying good they can add it but now they know you are looking. I have gained some interest in one of these units too recently

[mention=2604]MarineDepot[/mention] likes to hear what people want. Not saying good they can add it but now they know you are looking. I have gained some interest in one of these units too recently
Good to know.@MarineDepot let me know what you can do!

I'm having a bit of a Dino problem..., So looking for a unit that can be effective at combating the little buggers.

1 hour ago, RockyProndoa said:

Good to know.@MarineDepot let me know what you can do! emoji16.png

I'm having a bit of a Dino problem..., So looking for a unit that can be effective at combating the little buggers.

I sent this thread to our purchasing manager so he knows there is interest in us bringing their line aboard. I am familiar with the brand although I'm not sure if it's one we've worked with. I do not think so—which would make bringing anything from them into the store more of a process for sure (just a heads up in case you have a timeline for your purchase). Suffice to say though we absolutely take all product recommendations into consideration and appreciate you tagging us to give us the opportunity to earn your business. Now comes the obligatory link to the UV sterilizers we do carry: https://www.marinedepot.com/Ultraviolet_Sterilizers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-FIUVUU-ct.html :t1254:

Jeff @ Marine Depot

I sent this thread to our purchasing manager so he knows there is interest in us bringing their line aboard. I am familiar with the brand although I'm not sure if it's one we've worked with. I do not think so—which would make bringing anything from them into the store more of a process for sure (just a heads up in case you have a timeline for your purchase). Suffice to say though we absolutely take all product recommendations into consideration and appreciate you tagging us to give us the opportunity to earn your business. Now comes the obligatory link to the UV sterilizers we do carry: https://www.marinedepot.com/Ultraviolet_Sterilizers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-FIUVUU-ct.html :t1254:
Jeff @ Marine Depot
Absolutely, and I appreciate the quick response. I believe these units used to be marketed under the Emperor Aquatics branding, however, I believe a recent merger/acquisition is the cause of the name change.

The above being said - if you had someone at your company that could speak with me in detail about the specific fixtures you offer I would certainly still be open to some persuading

Thanks again.

7 hours ago, RockyProndoa said:

Absolutely, and I appreciate the quick response. I believe these units used to be marketed under the Emperor Aquatics branding, however, I believe a recent merger/acquisition is the cause of the name change.

The above being said - if you had someone at your company that could speak with me in detail about the specific fixtures you offer I would certainly still be open to some persuading emoji41.png

Thanks again.

Hi @RockyProndoa

Please give us a call and ask for Christian! 1-714-385-0080. Our call center is open for another 1 hour and 10 minutes. Alternatively if you want to shoot me an email (jjohnston@marinedepot.com) I'll forward it over to Christian so he can help you by email if you prefer.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Don't forget to use this link when buying items from Marine Depot. The affiliate link generates 5% commission on every purchase for the club. Up to this point we have had added some club tools and frags to the Don't Break the Chain for supporting members. On some of the DBTC corals we are ready to send out the second batch! It is also what allowed us to get the grow out contest going. These are just some of the benefits and more will be coming!

Marine Depot link https://www.marinedepot.com/?utm_source=buckeyereef&utm_medium=affiliate

Link to become a supporting member http://www.buckeyereef.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-br-supporter/