My new tank!

hllywd

10 hours ago, music said:

Throw him back in.  he might rehydrate...what a bummer.  tops for sure!  Everything is looking great.

I think he was well beyond that unfortunately. My mesh came today, now I need some time to get it put together!

1 minute ago, music said:

I was totally joking...I Fail at sarcasm.  The tank looks awesome though.  looking forward to seeing the lids.

I had a coral beauty that came up missing one time. Found him head down, tail sticking up out of an overflow all dried out. Thought for sure he was dead. Grabbed the dried up tail and he flipped out of my grip, into the tank and hid. The whole tail disintegrated, then grew back with the brightest colors I ever saw in a CB. Weird things happen!

5 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Really cool video.  I always liked tomato clowns. Are yours as mean as some people complain about theirs being?

They were worse in the smaller holding tank. I’d say model citizens in here with the rest of the fish. I was worried adding them in, no problems at all.