Cheap controller alternative

Craig

So I found this on Amazon and I think it would be great for people that don't wanna buy an Apex as it will do basic things like control lights and you can turn pumps in and off at different times. I'm personally buying one to have a better timer for my t5 fixture. 

Screenshot_20170805-170539.png

17 minutes ago, Craig said:

Would be a great alternative for someone like me that spent 15$ on manual timers that are terrible and come on when they want LOL

Did you get rid of your apex or just have things you want to control differently?  Stinks to have to drop a bunch of cash when you run out of outlets

10 hours ago, Craig said:

Im getting the powerstrip for lights and other misc stuff that doesn't need apex control. 

That makes sense.  I didn't move my main lighting to apex either, since I already had a storm-X that can give me full functionality.  Let us know how this works!

Please keep us updated when you get this. I'm really interedted. I do have digital timers that I am happy with but I am thinking this would be nice for my sump light and circulation pumps on and off. If the outlets can be individually controlled.

• 3 weeks later...